Customer Support
Applications
Products
Links
White Papers
Welcome
Index
Contact Us
Previous Page
Next Page
DAIRY - SWISS CHEESE
APPLICATION - MEASURE IN LIQUID MILK

Casein/Fat Ratio
% Total Solids
% Moisture
% Protein
% Fat

Our Near Infrared Systems can be used for Closed Loop Control and/or Visual Monitoring of important process variables.

BENEFITS - By continuously Monitoring and Controlling an important Parameter such as the CASEIN/FAT Ratio, the Cheese Making Process can be operated at a Higher Efficiency and Higher Yield Output. An improvement in Efficiency and Yield means more money and more profits for the operating company.
 
QUALITY - The Final Product which is produced using an HK-NIR System for Control, has a much lower variability than if it was produced without Closed Loop Control. This lower variability allows for better control of the complete process. This improves Product Quality.
 
REPEATABILITY - Fat - +/- 0.05 %; Protein +/- 0.1%; Total Solids +/- 0.15%
 
MEASURING RANGE - 0% to 10%. The Measuring Range will vary.

HK EQUIPMENT - HK4-2 IN LINE NIR SYSTEM WITH 3A SPOOL PIECE-
success through innovation!
H
K
 
I
N
S
T
R
U
M
E
N
T

S
Y
S
T
E
M
S
Our Facebook
Page